Date: December 6, 2011 (Registration at 8:30, and Program from 9:00 to 3:30)
Location: TD Bank, 17 New England Executive Park, 2nd Floor, Burlington, MA 01803
Cost: $150 per person, which includes:
• Continental Breakfast provided during registration; and
• Lunch provided from 12:00 to 1:00
• From the law firm of Middleton & Shrull:
• Roland L. Shrull, Esq.
• Matthew A. Bock, Esq.
• From TD Bank:
• Joseph Mooney, Senior Vice President, Global Trade Compliance
This seminar will provide a detailed examination of the procedures and regulations to be followed in the export of goods from the United States. Topics will include the following:
• What parties are involved in the export process?
• What documents are required for an export shipment?
• How should I choose a mode of transportation?
• What are the advantages/disadvantages of various methods of payment to the suppliers?
• Where can I find help on my international banking questions/issues?
• What is the Automated Export System?
• How do I make an export classification determination using the ECCN?
• Which federal agencies have jurisdiction over the licensing of my product?
• What is involved in the export screening process?
• What are the Red Flags for export?
• What are the recordkeeping requirements?
Call us at (781) 272-7966 or email: email@example.com to reserve your place today!