April 30, 2010
- Advanced Export Compliance plus Developing an Export Management System
Date: April 30 , 2010 (Registration 8:30, Program 9-3:30)
Location: TD Bank, 17 New England Executive Park, 2nd Flr, Burlington, MA 01803
Cost: $150 per person
This hands-on session is ideal for those experienced with Export Compliance who want to obtain a more in-depth knowledge to be sure that they are current. Practical approaches to understanding and complying with US Government regulations on export and trade control.
• Updates in Export Compliance
• US Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) Commodity Classification
• Review Several Actual Compliance Cases
• OFAC Review
• Anti-boycott Review
• ITAR Review (summary)
• Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
• BIS ‘Best Practices’
• Establishing an affective Export Management System
• Filing a Voluntary Self-Disclosure
The objective is to develop an interactive learning environment where attendees are encouraged to share experiences and discuss realistic scenarios.
Call us at 781-272-7966 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To reserve your place at this seminar!
Middleton & Shrull
50 Mall Road, Suite 205
Burlington, MA 01803